[ISLMA-Share] Crazy Question

Sun Nov 5 18:45:23 CST 2017

My fav was the 1st grader who walked in and loudly asked if I had any “pussy books” yet.
After a few questions and trying desperately to not laugh, I discerned he wanted Nick Bruel Bad Kitty books.

My other was a high school junior who wanted that Shades of Gray book. I told her it was on my desk. She happily signed it out but came back after she read it and couldn’t figure what the big deal was. I told her I had not given her the erotica she was expecting but Between Shades of Gray by Ruta S. She had to admit she loved it and had all her friends read it too.
Seriously? Did she really believe I would have the other?

Carolyn Roys, retired