[ISLMA-Share] You Tube Question

Mon Nov 6 10:16:20 CST 2017

Hi everyone,

Our HS is at a point where we are discussing the pros and cons of opening up You Tube for students. Right now only staff have it open to them. I see more pros than cons, but just curious how many of you on this list have You Tube Available to students on the network, and any pros & cons you'd be willing to share that I could bring to our discussion table.

Thanks,
Staci Thompson

This transmission is intended and restricted for use by the above addressee only and may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION WHICH MAY BE EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER FEDERAL OR STATE LAW. Any unauthorized review, use, dissemination, distribution, downloading, or copying of this communication or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the listed sender by reply email, and take necessary steps to delete the file from your system and destroy any hard copies of this transmission.