[ISLMA-Share] You Tube Question

Mon Nov 6 10:41:57 CST 2017

I like having the option of Youtube.  However, one of the issues your
district needs to weigh is the bandwidth open to you.  Students will be
accessing their YouTube subscriptions during their lunch time and you may
see the bandwidth shoot up and the network slow down.  Maybe your tech
department would consider doing a test so that you know how this would
affect your network?

*Cheryl Harris-Sumida, NBCT*
*Oak Forest High School IMC*
*charris at bhsd228.com <charris at bhsd228.com>*

*Currently reading:*

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 10:16 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library