[ISLMA-Share] Bullying Bibliography

Mon Nov 6 10:54:18 CST 2017

Bully Official Trailer #1 Movie (2012) HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1g9RV9OKhg

This movie had an impact on my students, and it is well done.

Filmmaker Lee Hirsch examines five cases of youths who endure vicious
persecution at the hands of their peers. Ja'meye, 14, winds up in reform
school after pulling a gun on the youths who tormented her for years.
Cameras record the abuse suffered by 14-year-old Alex as he's beaten and
teased on the bus. Star athlete Kelby, 16, is ostracized and worse after
she comes out as lesbian. Most tragic of all, two boys, one 17 and one 12,
commit suicide to escape the torture.
Release date
<https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS753US753&q=bully+2011+release+date&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LSz9U3SM9KqbCs0jLKTrbST8vMyQUTViUZqYklRZnJiTkKRanpmfl5ConliUWpQE5OamJxqkJKYkkqADKwECJCAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiBseHUsqrXAhUF5oMKHe1BDoEQ6BMIlAEoADAQ>
: April 13, 2012 (USA
<https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS753US753&q=United+States&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LSz9U3SM9KqbCsUuIEsS2TzcsNtIyyk6300zJzcsGEVUlGamJJUWZyYo5CUWp6Zn6eQmJ5YlEqkJOTmlicqpCSWJIKALsreXFNAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiBseHUsqrXAhUF5oMKHe1BDoEQmxMIlQEoATAQ>
)

*Books*
*The Survival Guide to Bullying: written by a teen* by Aija Mayrock
*Bullying and Hazing* by Jill Hamilton

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 9:38 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library