[ISLMA-Share] Dash robot Code Challenge card set

Wed Nov 8 10:06:42 CST 2017

Has anyone used the Code Challenge card set from Wonder Workshop? We have 9
Dash robots, and I have successfully used them with the Blockly app,
2nd-5th.

https://store.makewonder.com/#/education

   - If I buy one set of challenge cards, can different groups of students
   work on different challenges at the same time or are they sequential so I
   would need more than one set?
   - Is the spiral bound curriculum guide worth the money?
   - Is it worth it to subscribe to the lesson plans?

Just curious about the experience of others with these resources. The Dash
robots are a great resource! I want to use them during Hour of Code this
year.

Jill Berry
Elm School
Burr Ridge