[ISLMA-Share] Crazy Question

Fri Nov 10 07:13:04 CST 2017

Me to the Students: “Who can give me a description of an Historical Fiction Book?”

Student: “It’s a Book that is really, really, really funny?”

Me: “No, that would be “hysterical” fiction…”  J

From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info [mailto:islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info] On Behalf Of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2017 8:12 PM
To: islma at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: Re: [ISLMA-Share] Crazy Question

"I want that book where somebody doesn't like somebody"

Do you remember anything else?

"You read it to us"

Processing, scanning my brain--aha!--is it this one? Ballet Cat: The totally secret secret

"Yes!!"

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 6:47 PM Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

 "I want the book my sister checked last week"

That one takes many questions and guesses until we find the answer. Another one that I get like it is

"I want the book you talked about that has a red cover on it"

  _____