[ISLMA-Share] help with book title

Tue Nov 14 12:43:16 CST 2017

Maybe

That New Animal by Emily Jenkins
<https://www.amazon.com/Emily-Jenkins/e/B000APHRMY/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_6?qid=1510684934&sr=1-6>
 and Pierre Pratt

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=that+new+baby

Stephanie

Stephanie Stieglitz
Teacher-Librarian, The Lane
500 N. Elm St.
Hinsdale, IL 60521
MRC Website <https://sites.google.com/a/d181.org/lanemrc/>

*"For school leaders and school librarians, implementing the CCSS is not
about thinking out of the box. It is about transforming the box itself."  -
*Implementing the Common Core State Standards: The Role of the School
Librarian - Achieve and AASL Action Brief, Nov. 2013

"*I don't believe that libraries should be drab places, where people sit in
silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing wild
animals as librarians.*" - Monty Python's Flying Circus, series one, show 10