[ISLMA-Share] help with book title

Tue Nov 14 12:54:12 CST 2017

My guess is Earl and Buddy and the Great Big Baby by Maureen Fergus.  (And
if this isn't it, I highly recommend it!)

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 12:44 PM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Not sure if this is what you are looking for but  I highly recommend The
> Other Dog by Madeleine L'Engle and McDuff and the Baby by Rosemary Wells.
> They were always a favorite with my kids.
>
> On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 12:31 PM, Email list for the Illinois School
> Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>> This might be a tough one because the book I'm looking for was at a
>> bookfair! The bookfair company suggested one of the *Carl the Dog *books,
>> but that's not it.
>>
>> As I recall, it is a picture story book. It is written from the point of
>> view of two dog's as they re-act to the encroachment of a new baby into
>> their lives.Something happens and the baby might be in some kind of danger
>> (?) and the dogs immediately change from resenting the baby to protecting
>> of the baby.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Thanks for your help. Can you tell there might be a new baby coming soon
>> to a family with dogs :)
>> Sally
>>

>> --
>>
>> Sally Duffy, Teacher-Librarian
>> Clarendon Hills Middle School
>> 301 Chicago Ave.
>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=301+Chicago+Ave.+Clarendon+Hills,+IL+60514&entry=gmail&source=g>
>> Clarendon Hills, IL 60514
>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=301+Chicago+Ave.+Clarendon+Hills,+IL+60514&entry=gmail&source=g>
>> sduffy at d181.org
>>

>> "There's no such thing as a child who hates to read; there are only
>> children who have not found the right book."  Frank Serafini, author.
>>

>> E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
>> law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school
>> district officials and staff are public records available to the public and
>> media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to
>> public disclosure. Community Consolidated School District 181

> *Rachel Bielby, MLIS*
> Librarian
> Sacred Heart-Griffin High School
> Springfield, IL 62702
> (217)787-1595 ext. 113
> b <abecker at shg.org>ielby at shg.org

Mary M. Rund
Librarian
Central A&M High School
229 E. Pine St.
Moweaqua, IL  62550
(217 <(217)%20226-4241>) <(217)%20226-4241>768-2137