[ISLMA-Share] my folder option with Gale Student Resources In Context

Tue Nov 28 13:59:32 CST 2017

I thought at one time students could create a login for the 'my folder'
option on SRC, but I don't see how that's done anymore.  I know you can
save articles and more as you go, but I had it in my head that you had to
export them in some form or fashion before you ended your session.  Is
there a way to create your login so you can keep articles and such longer
in your folder?  Can anyone shed some light on this for me.

Thanks!,
--
Chuck Atteberry
Springfield Lanphier High School

"Work with the living and bring the dead to life."  -author unknown