[ISLMA-Share] Conference Registration

Mon Oct 2 10:30:41 CDT 2017

Just a follow up on registration.   Four people contacted me to see if
their district had registered them.   Out of the four, two were not
registered.  If you are in doubt, please email me at registrar at islma.org

Caroline Campbell
ISLMA Registrar

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 1:50 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library