[ISLMA-Share] Self-booktalking Books

Fri Oct 6 13:42:29 CDT 2017

Hey all,

I think I picked up this idea at ISLMA’s Conference a few years ago. Basically, I am attaching QR codes to the back cover of books that are in reading programs. The QR Code opens up a link to a book trailer on YouTube.

Well, I am attaching the QR codes to the back by gluing on a piece of paper before covering the book. There must be an easier way. Anyone do this already and want to share some tips? For example, do you have a template? Do you use a sticker label? If so, what size?

Sincerely,

Alan, Librarian serving Brooks Middle School

"What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it thinks about education."
- Harold Howe, former U.S. Commissioner of Education

This message is for named person(s) only. It may contain confidential
and/or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost should mis-transmission occur. If you receive this message
in error, delete it (and all copies) and notify the sender. You must not,
directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part
of this message if you are not the intended recipient.  Valley View Public
School District 365U reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications
through its networks.Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender
is authorized to state them to the views of any such entity.  This e-mail has
been virus and content scanned by Valley View Public School District 365U.