[ISLMA-Share] Escape from Mr Lemoncello's library movie

Mon Oct 9 19:32:37 CDT 2017

So incredibly disappointed,  but I guess it will make for a great
comparative writing assignment for my class! !  The book relied completely
on the skills of the kids. The movie relied completely on fantasy and
Magic. Ruined the whole "literary" feel of the book for me not to mention
the concept of a real library.

Connie Workman
VIT CUSD 2
Table Grove, IL