[ISLMA-Share] Book fair PreK, K, 1

Thu Oct 12 01:11:12 CDT 2017

I think I was just referred to! Thanks, Amy! I did a picture wish list for PreK and K. I took images of 6 tables/shelving units after book fair was set up. Each table/shelf had a visible number. Students could circle or draw the cover of up to 3 books for their list. I also included a space on the back where they (or a volunteer) could write the title, if the book did not appear in a photo. I typically had 1 parent volunteer to assist per class. Parents loved them and would actually use it. So did I! I  also shared the read-aloud, "Put it on the List" by Kristen Darbyshire and modeled the picture wish list process using our SmartBoard.

Good luck with your Book Fair!

Best,
Ann Ohms

Sent from my iPhone