[ISLMA-Share] Floor Book Display

Thu Oct 12 13:14:19 CDT 2017

Here's ours.  It's from Demco....I think. Had it for a long time....​​​
 IMG_2070.jpg
<https://drive.google.com/a/sd308.org/file/d/0B5LJhwqPpwnRQzB4elkwbENGaGM2elVUR3dOQ0Nza1NwcFRR/view?usp=drive_web>
​

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 9:18 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Good Morning,
>
> I am at a high school and I currently have no display case to promote our
> new books. I'm wondering if anyone has a display case they are fond of and
> would recommend. I'm looking for something to sit on the floor and showcase
> 20-40 books at a time.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Lindsey Meyer
> Library Director
> Highland Park High School

Perhaps no place in any community is so totally democratic as the town library.
The only entrance
 requirement is interest. - Lady Bird Johnson