[ISLMA-Share] Author's Showcase at Conference?

Mon Oct 16 09:29:30 CDT 2017

*Expected authors at this year's ISLMA Conference include:*

Sarah Aronson

B.A. Binns

Joelle Charboneau

Carol Brendler

Leone Castell Anderson

Fern Shumer Chapman

Debbie Daugherty

Brianna Dumont

Eddie Ellis

Jan Spivey Gilchrist

Kate Hannigan

Janice Harrington

Claire Hartfield

Simone Elkeles

Mike Lockett

Lisa Maggoire

Dawn Malone

Alice McGinty

Barb Rosenstock

Kristin Oakley

Peter Thompson

Jennifer Ward

Sheila Welch

Joanee Zienty

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 8:37 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Good morning!  I have found the interactive conference schedule on the
> ISLMA website, which provides the sessions, descriptions, etc.  However, I
> have not been able to find anything that lists the authors who will be at
> the author's showcase on Saturday.  Am I missing it?
>
> Rebecca Leslie
> Richland County Middle School
> Teacher-Librarian/Student Leadership Council sponsor
> rleslie at rccu1.net

Holly Gallagher
K-5 Librarian
NBCT