[ISLMA-Share] Makerspace Event with Colleen Graves

Mon Oct 16 09:47:58 CDT 2017

If you are attending the Makerspace Event on Thursday evening October 19.
The event will be held in the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Hotel Ballroom
at 7:00 p.m with our featured speaker, Colleen Graves.  There will be
hands-on activities following the speaker.

If you are registered for conference, the Makerspace Event is included in
your conference registration.  If you are not coming for conference but
want to attend you can still register online.  We will have our
registration table setup outside the hotel ballroom on Thursday night for
your convenience.   Friday registration will be in the conference center.

Participants can receive 3 Professional Development hours for attendance.
If you want PDH please make sure you have your IEIN number with you.
Please check in at the registration desk outside the ballroom when you
arrive.

Parking is available in the parking ramp at the BOS Center for a fee.
After 5:00 pm, weekdays and weekends, metered street parking is free.

Caroline Campbell

Illinois School Library Media Association

Registrar

Registrar at islma.org