[ISLMA-Share] Have you exercised your right to vote?

Mon Oct 16 10:00:56 CDT 2017

Don't be left out of the important decision that faces our association.
 Should we retain our name "Illinois School Library Media Association" or
should we change it to the "Association of Illinois School Library
Educators.  You must login to the 'members only' section on our webpage to
vote.  Voting will close at midnight on Wednesday, Oct.  18th.   Please
take time to exercise your right as a member to determine our future name.