[ISLMA-Share] books sliding behind

Wed Oct 18 10:34:42 CDT 2017

I use old VCR tapes wrapped in paper behind the books. I don't have a great
solution for the books of differing lengths.  They just jut out on our
shelves.

Taryn Hettlinger Parise
Library Learning Center Director
Longfellow School
http://longfellowlib.weebly.com

*Now on Facebook (Longfellow School Library) and Instagram
(@longfellow_library)*

Currently reading: Mr. Lemoncello's Great Library Race by Chris Grabenstein

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 9:20 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I read a post once where the librarians used pool noodles cut to
> fit behind the books to push the books forward.
>

> Might that work?
>

> Gretchen Zaitzeff
>
> University High School
>
> Normal, IL

This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary
information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication is strictly
immediately delete this message and any attachments.