[ISLMA-Share] Heads up! Magic Treehouse is being renumbered!

Wed Oct 18 14:53:33 CDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to give you a heads up, especially if you have Magic Tree House
in your library. Random House is renumbering the magic tree house books.
 The original Magic Tree House (Books 1-28) and the Merlin Missions (29-55)
will now be 2 series 29-55 will be renumbered 1-27 under a new series.

It also looks like books will be published in BOTH series.  The newest book
"Big Day for Baseball" is being published as Magic Tree Housse 29.  (Which
was formerly Christmas in Camelot - this book is now Merlin Mission #1)

https://www.magictreehouse.com/books/

I put together a reference list of the old and new numbers that can be
found here: Merlin Mission #s
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mZOMX3u9yq_h9MkNuRyWzvH4HU8UatsN4d5Ws1iPtSw/edit?usp=sharing>

Now I just have to figure out the best way to reorganize these books in my
libraries...any ideas?

--
Ashley Rasmussen
LRC Director