[ISLMA-Share] books sliding behind

Thu Oct 19 09:11:18 CDT 2017

We had a similar problem with bookshelves we ordered a few years ago. The shelves are super slippery and books slid behind and book ends didn't stay put. Why do they make book shelves like that?? Our solution was to take the rubber liners you put in drawers and cut a narrow strip to line the shelf underneath the book end. We stuck the liner strip to the shelf with double sided super strength adhesive. It has worked well and shelves are much neater! I might throw in a few pool noodles just for fun now, though:)
Megan Flaherty

Sent from my iPhone