[ISLMA-Share] Heads up! Magic Treehouse is being renumbered!

Thu Oct 19 10:10:13 CDT 2017

Thank you so much for this information.  My students love this series and I
always try to buy the newest one.
I might have started buying duplicates!  I appreciate the list and your
efforts!

Sincerely,

Janet Butler
Librarian/Resource Teacher