[ISLMA-Share] Do you know this one? - OLD BOOK

Fri Oct 20 13:09:01 CDT 2017

One of my teachers remembers reading it as a child around 1997.  It was in
her book fair at school.  It was about a group of girls and one of the
girls purchased face cream.  When she put the face cream on her face her
skin turned radiant and everyone started to fall in love with her.
However, days later her skin began to rot off....

I told her I'd put it out here and see if we get any hits.  THANKS for your
help!

--
Perhaps no place in any community is so totally democratic as the town library.
The only entrance