[ISLMA-Share] Looking for a past Caudill nominee

Fri Oct 20 13:09:26 CDT 2017

This is driving us crazy.  We remember a story of a girl (Asian?) whose
parents worked for someone, taking care of their house.  There was a secret
room in the end that had musical instruments hidden in it.  I believe that
the person who owned the house had lost a son in the war.  I've been trying
to go back through the old lists but nothing is standing out.

Can anyone help?
Thank you!

--
Carolyn Gephart
District Librarian

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This message contains confidential information intended only for use of the