[ISLMA-Share] post

Mon Oct 23 11:31:32 CDT 2017

I am super lucky at OE, as the English teachers are eager to partner when
teaching information literacy skills. I work with one teacher targeting
their English 1 classes, we meet once a week to teach a new strategy -- 25
ish minutes and administer a pre and post assessment using TRAILS 9 to show
growth. I typically teach 5 modules and review at the end... so 6 or 7
weeks total. This is my second year using TRAILS 9 and it works well :)

Nicky
Oswego East High School

*Nicky Fairless, MLIS*
Director of Learning Resources