[ISLMA-Share] Best Books for Middle School

Tue Oct 24 13:44:50 CDT 2017

clarendonhills

Thanks so much!

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 11:51 AM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> marylouaspen
>
> Thanks!!
>
> On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 1:55 PM, Email list for the Illinois School
> Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> If anyone has a Titlewave account and would like Johnathan Hunt's list
>> for the Best Books for Middle School, I can share a copy of the list with
>> you.  I just need your Titlewave name, and it will show up in lists shared
>> with you.
>>
>> I choose the most economical version that was currently available to add
>> to the list.  Half-way through I also began adding single user ebook
>> availability if there was one.
>>
>> Peace and Blessings,
>>
>> Jeanne' Aken
>> District Librarian
>> Beach Park CCSD #3
>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=340667+N.+Green+Bay+Road+Beach+Park,+IL+60099&entry=gmail&source=g>
>> 40667 N. Green Bay Road
>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=340667+N.+Green+Bay+Road+Beach+Park,+IL+60099&entry=gmail&source=g>
>> Beach Park, IL 60099
>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=340667+N.+Green+Bay+Road+Beach+Park,+IL+60099&entry=gmail&source=g>
>> 847-596-5880 <(847)%20596-5880>
>> jaken at bpd3.org
>>
>> "What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it thinks
>> about education."
>> Harold Howe, Former U.S. Commissioner of Education

Sally Duffy, Teacher-Librarian
Clarendon Hills Middle School
301 Chicago Ave.
Clarendon Hills, IL 60514
sduffy at d181.org

"There's no such thing as a child who hates to read; there are only
children who have not found the right book."  Frank Serafini, author.

--

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school