[ISLMA-Share] Destiny Textbook Manager question

Wed Oct 25 11:10:10 CDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

We've just been using the Textbook manager feature of Destiny this school
year (barcoded everything last spring) and I've been the point person. And
I'm stuck...

I'm trying to print out a class list for an English teacher of all his
students in a particular period and the textbooks assigned to those
students. I've got the Class, Teacher and section all created, and the
students assigned to that period. But I can't figure out how to print a
report that shows what textbooks the students have been assigned.

Has anyone done this and can send me a quick how-to?  You can email me off
list.
Thanks in advance for any help you can send my way!

Pam

*Pamela Huff*
Teacher/Librarian
Learning Center Director