[ISLMA-Share] Narrative Non-Fiction 8th grade

Thu Oct 26 07:54:20 CDT 2017

Hi!

Betty Bush teaches Information Resources for Youth by teaching almost exclusively narrative nonfiction. I've included a list of titles from the class that were decidedly middle-high school level:

Upside Down in the Middle of Nowhere, by Julie T. Lamana
Drowned City: Hurricane Katrina and New Orleans, by Don Brown
Fatal Fever: Tracking Down Typhoid Mary, by Gail Jarrow
Almost Astronauts, by Tanya Lee Stone
Frida and Diego, by Catherine Reef
Charles and Emma, by Deborah Heiligman
Place Hacking: Venturing Off Limits, by Michael Rosen
Yummy, by G. Neri
The Family Romanov, by Candace Fleming
Audacity, by Melanie Crowder
The Watch That Ends the Night, by Allan Wolf
The Borden Murders, by Sarah Miller
Beyond Magenta, by Susan Kuklin
The Boys Who Challenged Hitler, by Phillip Hoose
Most Dangerous, by Steve Sheinkin

-Clair Irwin