[ISLMA-Share] Reviews of middle school titles

Sun Oct 29 10:12:53 CDT 2017

Common Sense Media does a good job letting you know about mature content.
They have a ranking system for different kinds of mature themes and even
sometimes reviews from parents.

Amy Phillips

On Sun, Oct 29, 2017 at 8:56 AM Email list for the Illinois School Library

Amy Bromberg aebromberg at gmail.com 847-722-6169 Sent from my iPhone.