[ISLMA-Share] Reviews of middle school titles

Mon Oct 30 09:02:17 CDT 2017

Someone just sent me a link to this review site that looks really good

https://kissthebook.blogspot.com/

Linda

Linda Zeilstra Sawyer
School Librarian
St. Francis Xavier School
808 Linden Ave, Wilmette, IL 60091
(847) 256-0644

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 8:10 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library