[ISLMA-Share] Destiny Discover patron self ILL holds

Fri Sep 1 10:37:41 CDT 2017

Greetings

Can you please let me know if your students are able to place self holds in
Destiny Discover for materials at another building in your district, and
what version are you running? 14.0,14.5 or 15.0?

We are moving to 15.0 soon but notice in 14.0 our students cannot place
holds for material at an other location in our district with Discover.

P.S. We checked correct boxes in access levels for self-empowered patron
access including Place ILL for self from catalog.

Thanks in advance

*Annette Miller <aamiller at d155.org>*

*Teacher-Librarian*
*Crystal Lake South High School Library