[ISLMA-Share] Destiny Discover patron self ILL holds

Fri Sep 1 11:57:41 CDT 2017

We use Destiny v15.0.2.03 in 2 buildings and a union catalog.  All patrons,
including students, can place holds for each campus.  Send me an email if
you want to compare how the preferences are checked.

Carolyn

Carolyn Kinsella, District Librarian
Minooka Community High School
ckinsella at mchs.net

Central Campus
301 S. Wabena Ave.
Minooka, IL  60447
PH: 815-467-2140 ext. 5040

South Campus
26655 West Eames
Channahon, IL 60410
PH:  815-521-4217

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 10:37 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Greetings
>
> Can you please let me know if your students are able to place self holds
> in Destiny Discover for materials at another building in your district, and
> what version are you running? 14.0,14.5 or 15.0?
>
> We are moving to 15.0 soon but notice in 14.0 our students cannot place
> holds for material at an other location in our district with Discover.
>
> P.S. We checked correct boxes in access levels for self-empowered patron
> access including Place ILL for self from catalog.
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> *Annette Miller <aamiller at d155.org>*
>
> *Teacher-Librarian*
> *Crystal Lake South High School Library
> <http://d155.libguides.com/clslibrary>*
> * 815-455-3860 ext 3263 <(815)%20455-3860>*

This message originates from Minooka Community High School District #111.
It contains information that is confidential or privileged and is intended
only for the individual or entity named above. It is prohibited for anyone
else to disclose, copy, distribute or use the contents of this message. All
personal messages express views solely of the sender, which are not to be
attributed to MCHS District #111, and may not be copied or distributed
without this disclaimer. If you received this message by mistake, please
notify us immediately at 815-521-4017