[ISLMA-Share] Literary Magazine

Thu Sep 7 20:57:31 CDT 2017

Here is a link to my alma mater's literary magazine. It was active back
when I was there and was in print at that time. It looks like they haven't
had a digital issue in several years. I'm not sure if they still print them
or not.

https://issuu.com/walitjournal

Michele McDaniel

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 12:11 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library