[ISLMA-Share] Tech workshops

Thu Sep 7 22:12:24 CDT 2017

RE: The Illinois Ed-Tech Google Group/List

If you'd like to be added to the list, send me an email at
bwilson at cpher99.org.

Speaking of, I was on the ISLMA list under my last job with the LTCs. I've
since become the Director of Technology at Christopher Schools. I need to
get my subscription here changed.

Butch Wilson
Technology Director
Christopher #99 School District
(618) 724-9461

MCSE/MCSA/Security+/
Google Education Trainer
Google Certified Associate - G Suite Administrator

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 6:58 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library