[ISLMA-Share] ISLMA Conference Call for Panelists

Fri Sep 8 10:46:46 CDT 2017

Hello Lauren,

I could be a panelist on the genrefiction of the collection.  I have a
collection that serves PreK - 8th grades.  I have a section for middle
schoolers and that area has been genefied.

Let me know if that works for you.

Peace,

*Karrie Fisher*
Library Director &
Photography Teacher

*"What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it thinks
about education."  -- Harold Howe, former U.S. Commissioner of Education*

*Baker Demonstration School*
201 Sheridan Road | Wilmette, Illinois 60091
t: 847-425-5800 | f: 847-425-5801

*Love to Learn, Cherish the Journey, Serve the World**
<http://bakerdemschool.org>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baker-Demonstration-School/92910953966>
<https://twitter.com/BakerDem>* <https://instagram.com/bakerdem/>

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 10:17 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library