[ISLMA-Share] Old Encyclopedias

Mon Sep 11 15:03:19 CDT 2017

Here's what I did with some of our old books / encyclopedias -- ideas
gleaned from posts on Pinterest.

>From tree -- to fireplace --  to haunted fireplace :)

​

​

Sharon McCartan Bruemmer
LRC Coordinator

C O N N E C T    W I T H   M E !
Mrs. B's Website <http://kgcyberlibrary.weebly.com/>   District Website
<http://www.d91.net>

    <https://twitter.com/CyberLibrary>
     #kglrc     @cyberlibrary

Making daily investments to empower children to become life-long learners
and future leaders.

This message is for named person(s) only.  It may contain confidential
and/or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege is
waived or lost should mis-transmission occur.  If you receive this message
in error, delete it (and all copies) and notify the sender.  You must not,
directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part
of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Milne-Kelvin Grove
School District 91 reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications
through its networks.

except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to
state them to be the views of any such entity.