[ISLMA-Share] Automation Software

Wed Sep 13 08:11:42 CDT 2017

I'm looking at automation software for our K-8 school.  We have two
libraries in our building.  I was seriously looking at Destiny, but the
overall price for set up is a little high.  LibraryWorld seems to have many
of the features we need (web-based, online access for patrons, easy
Marc-data import, printable barcodes) and it is much less expensive.  Other
options are Atriuum or Alexandria, but I don't have prices for those yet.

Thoughts?  Does anyone use LibraryWorld?

thanks for your input!

Kate
JFK Elementary