[ISLMA-Share] Automation Software

Wed Sep 13 08:31:37 CDT 2017

I've used Destiny, Alexandria, and Atriuum. Destiny is the most robust.
Atriuum has lots of reports but is NOT intuitive at all. Alexandria has the
most attractive interface and is the most intuitive.

My paras used LibraryWorld before I got here and hated it. They said it was
very limited in function.

Barbra Miller
Learning Resource Center Facilitator
Troy Community Consolidated School District 30C

*Libraries store the energy that fuels the imagination *
- Sidney Sheldon

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 8:11 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I'm looking at automation software for our K-8 school.  We have two
> libraries in our building.  I was seriously looking at Destiny, but the
> overall price for set up is a little high.  LibraryWorld seems to have many
> of the features we need (web-based, online access for patrons, easy
> Marc-data import, printable barcodes) and it is much less expensive.  Other
> options are Atriuum or Alexandria, but I don't have prices for those yet.
>
> Thoughts?  Does anyone use LibraryWorld?
>
> thanks for your input!
>
> Kate
> JFK Elementary

This electronic message (and any associated file
attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged or
confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding,
printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please promptly delete this message and notify the sender
by e-mail.