[ISLMA-Share] Caudills + Songs

Thu Sep 14 12:59:45 CDT 2017

This is my first time e-mailing through here and I'm not sure if I'm doing
this correctly, so I apologize if something goes awry but...

I had the idea this morning while listening to Taylor Swift's new song
"Look What You Made Me Do." The lyrics struck me and I realized that this
could relate to the Rebecca Caudill nominee "I Am Princess X" by Cherie
Priest--especially the part where Swift sings about the keys to the kingdom.

Now I want to create a project out of it for the students. Are there any
other songs that could relate to the Rebecca Caudill titles? For example,
songs about the Berlin Wall for "A Night Divided" by Jennifer Nielsen?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Sincerely,
Rachel Amadio