[ISLMA-Share] license renewal question

Mon Sep 18 07:49:49 CDT 2017

1 semester hour of college coursework = 15 clock hours.  3 semester hour
course = 45 clock hours.

FYI: 1 CPDU = 1 clock hour

Page 10:
http://www.emsd37.org/hr/documents/IllinoisEducatorLicenseRenewal2-10-16ISBE.pdf

Cathy Jaeger

Library Director
Wheaton Warrenville South High School
630.784.7200 ex) 8768

On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 9:59 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> If I remember correctly, each contact hour for your class should count as
> 1 hour.  So if the class met for 40 contact hours, then you would enter 40
> hours. Thus, three forty hour classes will fulfill this requirement.
>
> On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 8:49 AM, Email list for the Illinois School
> Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> Thanks!
>>

>> On Saturday, September 16, 2017, Email list for the Illinois School
>> Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>>
>>> I believe that a three credit course is worth 45.

>> --
>>
>> *Pamela Huff*
>> Teacher/Librarian
>> Learning Center Director
>> *Johnsburg High School*
>> 2002 W. Ringwood Road
>> Johnsburg IL 60051
>> *815-385-9233 <(815)%20385-9233>*
>>
>> phuff at johnsburg12.org

This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary
information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication is strictly
immediately delete this message and any attachments.