[ISLMA-Share] research techniques

Tue Sep 19 08:04:42 CDT 2017

Can you please read below what a teacher wants from me? Can you offer any
ideas?

Thanks so much!!

"If you have/can think of a cool activity to help kids further narrow/focus
their search terms or if you know other tricks in google for searching
(other than what I have above), that would be awesome.

Also, perhaps you could show them how to locate the History in Dispute
section of Gale so they could quickly look up their own topics to find more
information. If there is a footnote section for these write ups in Gale,
then perhaps you could show them how they could locate these so they could
get to the original source?

Or if you can think of any other databases or tricks for identifying key
historians on major topics (I don't have a quick tool on how to do this
myself), that would be awesome."

Thank you
Lori