[ISLMA-Share] Wireless Barcode Scanner

Wed Sep 20 10:00:47 CDT 2017

I am getting tired of the cord for my barcode scanner constantly being
constantly in my way.  Does anyone use a wireless scanner that they would
recommend?  I don't want to spend lots of money, but I am ready for
something new.

--
*Stephanie Flott*

Dwight Township High School            Dwight Grade School
801 S. Franklin St.                             801 S. Columbia St.
Dwight, IL 60420                               Dwight, IL 60420
815-584-6293                                    815-584-6239