[ISLMA-Share] BreakoutEdu

Thu Sep 21 13:56:44 CDT 2017

I did my first for my LRC orientation and I'm curious what other topics in
the LRC they've been used for....I did buy the kit but it's easy to make
your own.

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 1:26 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I have done several of the games and even written a few myself.  It is
> free to sign up and get the password to look at all the games. You don't
> need to order a kit to see the games. I made my kit myself over time buying
> stuff on Amazon and at hardware stores. I use toolbox and pencil bags and
> lock clues and stuff inside those.  It is so fun and my kids beg me to do
> more of them!
>
> On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 1:19 PM, Email list for the Illinois School
> Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> For those of you who have done Breakout games, did you order the kit from
>> BreakoutEdu?  I am looking at doing this but you can't really preview games
>> on their site.  Wondering if this is a popular way to get started.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Connie
>> ]
>>
>> Connie Workman
>> VIT CUSD #2
>> Table Grove, IL  61482
>> cworkman at vit2.org
>> (309) 758-5138

> Amy Williams
> Library Teacher
> Cerro Gordo School District #100
> awilliams at cgbroncos.org

Perhaps no place in any community is so totally democratic as the town library.
The only entrance
 requirement is interest. - Lady Bird Johnson