[ISLMA-Share] picture book requset

Thu Sep 21 16:56:42 CDT 2017

A third grade teacher requests a picture book about 2 students not getting along when they are supposed to be working together.  She is looking for a book to compare/contrast with a part of Ralph S. Mouse in which the boys are arguing and can't get along when working on a project.  Can you think of any picture books that would work?

All I can come up with right now is Once Upon a Cool Motorcycle Dude.  I'm sure there must be more that that.  Thank you in advance!

Jennifer Muzzy

Librarian

Riddle Elementary School