[ISLMA-Share] Free books

Mon Sep 25 09:47:11 CDT 2017

Several schools in my district use Steve Warrick with ACI Enterprises.  His
number is 708-388-1099 <(708)%20388-1099>.  I'm not sure if he would work
based on your location, but you could always call and ask.

*Cheryl Harris-Sumida, NBCT*
*Oak Forest High School IMC*

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 9:41 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library