[ISLMA-Share] Fwd: Recycling Info

Mon Sep 25 09:47:48 CDT 2017

Here is some info about a recycling company for those interested in
recycling their weeded books.

*Mr. Tim Yoder*

Librarian
Harvard Junior High School
1301 North Garfield Street
Harvard, IL 60033
815-943-6466 ext.2337
Fax 815-943-8521
Email: tyoder at cusd50.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ACI <aci1 at sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 11:13 AM
Subject: Recycling Info
To: "tyoder at cusd50.org" <tyoder at cusd50.org>

Here is the information about how our recycling program works.
All the material that we recycle is brought into a mill and is turned into
new forms of paper.  We do have a general public buy back center that
people can come in and recycle all grades of paper, and get paid for
recycling that material on the spot.  Pricing for the material can change
monthly so please make sure to call for current prices.  The material that
is recycled is paid for the 15th of the following month, when it is handled
by the company.  I have also attached pictures of the following container
systems that we use.  The semi trailer is 48ft long. The dumpster usually
fits into two parking lot spots (17'6" x 7'10" x 6'10"). The gaylord box is
4'x4'.
Please feel free to take a look at our website www.acienterprisesinc.com or
find us on Facebook.

Please feel free to call or email back with any questions that you may have.

We look forward to helping you recycle locally, while saving the world
globally.

Jessica Warrick

*ACI Enterprises Inc. P.O. Box 724 Blue Island IL, 60406*
*(708)388-1099 PHONE*
*(708)388-6468 FAX*
www.acienterprisesinc.com

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the exclusive and
confidential use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended
recipient, please do not read, distribute, or take action in reliance upon
this message. If you have received this in error, please notify me
immediately by return email and promptly delete this message and its
attachments from your computer.