[ISLMA-Share] Audiobooks/Follett/Destiny Discover

Mon Sep 25 17:11:26 CDT 2017

Hi everyone—

Can you please share your experience with audiobooks in your school library? A lot of our students have been requesting them and many require them with their individualized plans. Do you purchase audiobooks through Follett/Titlewave? Are they integrated with Destiny Discover well? Do you find them to be popular and utilized?

I’m also open to hearing about any services you’ve used and liked!

Thanks in advance for your advice!
Lauren
___
Lauren Gray
Learning Center Director

Visit our LC online! <https://sites.google.com/sunsetridge29.org/learningcenter/home>

Sunset Ridge School
525 Sunset Ridge Road
Northfield, IL 60093
grayl at sunsetridge29.org
847.881.9449

“A library is more than a collection of dusty old books. It is a place to learn, explore, and grow!”
-Mr. Lemoncello in Escape From Mr. Lemoncello’s Library

--
*This e-mail message contains information that may be privileged
or confidential and is the property of the Sunset Ridge School District. It