[ISLMA-Share] Track shelving

Wed Sep 27 19:53:08 CDT 2017

I'm no longer an Illinois librarian, having moved to California this past
summer, but I've been in this list for a very long time, and I know it's
the best place go for advice.

I'm considering the possibility of track shelving for the textbooks at my
new school to minimize wasted space. What's a good place to start when
looking for track shelving?  What companies have been good to work with and
which ones haven't?  If you've gone this route, what worked about the
setup?  What didn't work?  Did the shelving live up to your expectations?
Fall short? Exceed them?

I'd appreciate any help you could provide.

I hope you have a great conference. I wish I could be there.

Thanks,

John Moranski
Librarian
Rancho Cotate High School