[ISLMA-Share] Conference Registration

Thu Sep 28 13:50:16 CDT 2017

Do you think you are registered for conference?   Have you received an
email confirmation from us or a printed confirmation in the mail?   If you
haven't, you need to check with me to see if you are registered.
 Yesterday we received a check for two librarians' conference registration
fees.  The problem was we didn't have any librarians from their district
registered.  After some investigation we found that the district had not
sent in the registrations but had paid for them.  If you are in doubt about
your registration please contact me at registrar at islma.org and I will be
glad to help you.  Remember regular registration closes on Oct. 6th.

Caroline Campbell
ISLMA Registrar