[ISLMA-Share] Barcode printing

Thu Sep 28 18:19:17 CDT 2017

We use a program called The BarTender (clever, right) and then just use
Avery Labels through our laserjet b/w printer.

Leah Krippner
Librarian, Harlem High School
I am currently reading *All the Bright Places* by Jennifer Niven

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 5:52 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I don't use a label printer but when I need to reprint barcodes from
> Destiny we have a bunch of Avery labels and just feed them through our
> regular printer. This might be a less stressful and possibly cheaper
> solution... the address size labels is what we use.
>
> Amy Phillips
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 5:42 PM Email list for the Illinois School Library
> Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>> We catalog a lot of book ourselves at my library. Does anyone use a
>> barcode printer? I found a few on Amazon that are much cheaper than what is
>> available on Demco, but I am not sure if they are compatible with Follett
>> Destiny. The one I'm looking at is the DYMO label writer.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Rikki Steinmetz
>> Pleasantdale District 107
>> rikkir77 at gmail.com
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone

> Amy Bromberg aebromberg at gmail.com 847-722-6169 <(847)%20722-6169> Sent
> from my iPhone.

This email was sent by a staff member of Harlem Consolidated School
District 122.