[ISLMA-Share] Barcode printing

Fri Sep 29 08:18:42 CDT 2017

I also do my own cataloging as well.  I just use my printer and 1" x 2 5/8" address labels.  Have never had a problem.

Brian Andrusyk
School Librarian/Sub Coordinator/Bookstore Manager
IC Catholic Prep
www.andrusykslibrary.weebly.com

Currently Reading:
Killer Instinct by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

-----Original Message-----
From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info [mailto:islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info] On Behalf Of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 5:41 PM
To: ISLMA group <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] Barcode printing

Hello!
We catalog a lot of book ourselves at my library. Does anyone use a barcode printer? I found a few on Amazon that are much cheaper than what is available on Demco, but I am not sure if they are compatible with Follett Destiny. The one I'm looking at is the DYMO label writer.

Thanks,
Rikki Steinmetz
Pleasantdale District 107
rikkir77 at gmail.com